Friday, March 16, 2012

Have the Best Lash Day EVER!

So, I don't know if you're like me- but I am OBSESSED with having amazing eyelashes. I have tried countless brands of Mascara, and I've never fully fell in love with a certain one. That is until now! I will admit that I typically spend around $30 a tube, and after years of frustration and money wasted I decided to give the drugstore brands a try. 


I did my research and Birchbox's Drugstore vs. Designer blog post (read it here) led me to my new romance with a tube of mascara. I now will forever be loyal to Maybelline - Lash Stiletto!



Before I found my new love, I was using Dior Show- my friends RAVE about this mascara, but it's never lived up to the hype for me. Just look at my amazing lashes!! I for one have never had long lashes, but with this new product they look amazing! No clumping or flaking! 


Go get yourself a tube (and visit the Birchbox Blog)! If you haven't heard of Birchbox stay tuned for my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment